Wide-ranging design options: coloured or individually printed fabric, use of transparency effects, illumination and projections. Easy combination of existing and newly built structures in a new, collective exterior architecture.References
FACID the flexible facade system
FACID textile façades combine the benefits of a suspended, rear-ventilated façade with almost unlimited design freedom, a high degree of flexibility and proven Schüco quality. In terms of function, they are suitable for use as effective weather protection, screening and sun shading, without significantly impairing the view to the outside. From a design point of view, they fulfil every possible requirement. From two and three-dimensional shapes, to individually printed fabrics and lighting effects that play with the special transparency of the textile façade – anything is possible.
There are also economic benefits of the FACID textile façade when it comes to the life cycle of the building. The construction and the fabric are long-lasting, tensioning with the innovative flexholder system is secure and maintenance costs are low. FACID textile façades are also highly adaptable. When the building use or design requirements change, the fabric can be easily replaced without the substructure having to be rebuilt.
The FACID textile façade - Your most important advantages at a glance
- Free choice of installation direction; units can be covered or moved for free areas and window areas; easy creation of extraordinary 3D constructions.
- Wide-ranging design options: coloured or individually printed fabric, use of transparency effects, illumination and projections.
- Easy combination of existing and newly built structures in a new, collective exterior architecture.
- Globally tried-and-tested FACID clamping system with maximum functionality and a long service life at an attractive price.
- As a suspended, rear-ventilated façade or adapted textile façade, it fulfils all of the relevant standards and can be specified as a system.