Wide-ranging design possibilities: Colored or individually printed fabrics, use of transparency effects, light staging, projections. Simple connection of existing and new buildings in a common new exterior architecture.References
FACID the flexible façade system
FACID textile façades combine the benefits of a suspended, rear-ventilated façade with almost unlimited design freedom, a high degree of flexibility and proven Schüco quality. In terms of function, they are suitable for use as effective weather protection, screening and sun shading, without significantly impairing the view to the outside. From a design point of view, they fulfil every possible requirement. From two and three-dimensional shapes, to individually printed fabrics and lighting effects that play with the special transparency of the textile façade – anything is possible.
There are also economic benefits of the FACID textile façade when it comes to the life cycle of the building. The construction and the fabric are long-lasting, tensioning with the innovative flexholder system is secure and maintenance costs are low. FACID textile façades are also highly adaptable. When the building use or design requirements change, the fabric can be easily replaced without the substructure having to be rebuilt.
- Optimum planning and calculation due to the system range with innovative components.
- Excellent design with Schüco quality.
- Fast, reliable installation without expensive special tools or machinery.
- Perfect, long-lasting clamping of the fabric right up to the corners and attachments.
- Project-related consultancy and design support, as well as an installation supervisor and personal training with certification if required.