Versatile, functional and with a high degree of design freedom – FACID, the first textile façade in Schüco quality
The flexible textile façade: for façades that fascinate
The idea of sustainable building increasingly involves the entire lifecycle of buildings. With this development, the demands for functionality and flexibility in façades also continue to increase. With FACID, the flexible façade, the external appearance of a building can be quickly and efficiently adapted to changing requirements without limiting its function – a key milestone on the path towards the transformative façade.
Be it for a suspended, rear-ventilated façade, integrated, active screening and sun shading, an additional decorative level or a combined façade, the FACID textile façade offers a wide range of design options by means of digital printing and three-dimensional malleability. A wide variety of fabrics is available depending on the application and building type. Further benefits of the new Schüco FACID façade solution include its durability, reliability and multifunctionality in application.
With the FACID textile façade you have the opportunity to stretch huge façade surfaces high-strength with expressive motifs. Combined with 3D effects and sophisticated backlighting, unique, stunning effects can be achieved.
Thanks to the patented and for many years globally proven "flexholder technique", different types of fabric can be clamped easily, quickly and with high strength. This makes us one of the leading providers in Europe and active worldwide through our distribution partners.
FACID 65 - Your most important advantages at a glance
- High creative freedom for unique façades
- Professional technical advice for optimal results
- Strong light and colorfast motifs with 10 years warranty
- Economical, durable and robust
- Easy construction
- Flexible - easily replaceable during operation
- All advantages of the VHF: protection of the building body, sound and heat protection
- In-house individual production and CNC assembly
- Future-proof as an independent part of the Schüco Group
- 100% sorted recyclable